Welcome to Studyvibe
StudyVibe is a rich repository of education and learning resources.
It is designed to support students, parents and teachers' curriculum development and improve learning outcomes for students in middle and senior schools.
Resources are added on an ongoing basis, so if you can recommend material or would like us to feature your content, please let us know.
There are two types of membership to Studyvibe:
Individual and School. Check out the Store for further information.
The Toolbox resources are now free to non-members.
June is Career Month
One of the key foci for a student as they progress through formal education is making a decision about what career path they will take. There is so much pressure, so many expectations, so many choices and so much conflicting advice that it is very difficult to make the right choices.
- When should I make my choice?
- Should I follow a technical or university path?
- What happens if I make the wrong career choice?
- Should I follow my passion or find a job that is going to give me financial security?
- How can I find a job that I both love and find financially rewarding?
- Which career choices are going to give me the best options for future growth and security?
Studyvibe Career Resources
Studyvibe school members get free access to the following resources
Checkout the new Mini Safaris (if you are a member)
The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals Project is now available free to all members of Studyvibe. . Find out how to get access to this great resource here...
Knowledge Compass is a free website that provides a collection of question frameworks to help develop your research questions.